Hey there, I'm Kris! I'm a goof, potty mouth photographer who is a constant life learner. I'm definitely someone who embraces her own "weird".
I freakin' LOVE ugly sunglasses, and little beach towns. Most days you can find me bundled up in my "not so sexy" sweats watching those cheesy lifetime movies.
Love what you do
“THE WORLD IS BUT A CANVAS TO THE IMAGINATION.” – HENRY DAVID THOREAU
• music is never loud enough
• in being REAL
• in venting (then LETTING GO)
• in being human
• that forgiveness is empowering
• in being authentic and personable
• in HONESTY
• That everything happens for a reason
• That everyone is BEAUTIFUL
• Admitting "I don't Know" is admirable
• Being able to laugh at yourself is a must
• Images should be printed and held
• There is no such thing as "TMI" when your amongst friends.
• Your photography experience should be so much more than just taking pictures.
Both boys- named Kyle and Jeremy
I'm mom to 1 goofy 210 lb great-dane named Tucker.
SWEET PUP AT HOME
And the number keeps growing!
Since 2011, I've been striving to be the best photographer and I can be.
years in business
Before giving up my license to pursue my photography career
years as a nurse
view the NEXT FUN FACT ⟶
GET TO KNOW Kris WITH THESE
My work has been Seen on..