I’m always encouraging others to be the best versions of themselves. I love when people (and couples) can just own their own “weird”. And I mean really OWN IT! The world would be a better place if we could all just be who we are… and truly accept those who do the same.
Well, I had the pleasure over the last year to meet two people who truly are unique, and ever so REAL. Everything about them is REAL… and the more time I spend with them the more I love them. If you haven’t figured it out… I’m talking about Stephanie and Heath.
You will see below that even their wedding invitation was encouraging others to ‘be them”. The Dress code for their wedding was ” Fancy- Whatever that means to you”. How effin’ Cool is that?!?!
Their Wedding Vision
Fascinators, Prom dresses, Fun Flamingo shirts, Fancy hats… we saw it all at this fun, Enchanted Forest Wedding!! There was even a Game of Thrones twist thrown in there too!! (Ned Stark will be forever remembered !)
Unconventional in just about every way- this Enchanted Forest Wedding was probably one of the most awesome. No formal sit down dinner, just a buffet, drinking and dancing! Their vision was to have a blast and wanted to make sure their guests did too!!
So Why don’t I just show you some pictures!!! LOL
The First Look
Wedding Party Photos
Steph and Heath
A HUGE Congratulations to Steph and Heath! You two are the most amazing, real people I have ever met! Cheers to a forever friendship!!
- Florist: Naturally Elegant Designs
- DJ: Indio Davila
- Bridal Shop: Christine’s Bridal
- Venue & Caterer: The Shattuck
- Cake Artist: Masterpieces Cake Art (Retired) Dan Liberatore
- Hair Artist: Kalea Shippee Owner at Salon Meraki
- Makeup Artist: Lamoureux Artistry
- Men’s Suits: Miller Brother Newtons
- Invitations: Personally Designed by Bride- Ordered through Zazzle
- Relaxed Engagement Session in Brattleboro VT
- Light and Airy Engagement session in Benson Park
- 1952 Chevy Truck Engagement Session