Wow!! What a beautiful wedding at The York Golf and Tennis Club! If there is one thing that I absolutely LOVE it’s when the bride and groom can’t get enough of each other on their wedding day!
Merrill and Scott’s Wedding at York Golf and Tennis Club was spectacular! Although the ceremony was brought inside due to the threat of summer storms- it was certainly beautiful and emotional nonetheless.
While their wedding was beautifully designed and executed… I feel the most beautiful part of the whole day, was Merrill and Scott’s desire to be by each other’s side as much as possible. For the first look… Merrill was so excited and ready to see her groom, that she literally ran towards him. It was the sweetest thing.
Merrill and Scott are so very sweet together. And because of that- we were able to capture many beautiful candid moments. (Despite the little mishaps that may happen on a wedding day. At the end of it all, they are married and that’s all that matters.
So why don’t I show you more from Merrill and Scott’s beautiful Wedding at The York Golf and Tennis Club!
I really wanted to share more photos. But that would have made for a VERY long post. LOL
The First Look
The Wedding Party
The Reception & Candids
Congratulations To Merrill and Scott!!
- Florist: F… As in Flowers
- Hair and Makeup: HS Artistry
- Prep & First Look Venue: Wentworth by the Sea
- DJ: Evan w/ Sowa Entertainment
- Caterer: York Golf And Tennis Club
- Ceremony and Reception Venue: York Golf and Tennis Club
- Stationary: Shrine Wedding Invitations
- Cake Artist: Wicked Sweet Sugar Boutique
- Officiant: Pat Fish
- Videographer: Craig & Brittany w/ LifeWorks Cinema