Casually Elegant Backyard Wedding
“Just do you” was a phrase that I heard often during this Casually elegant backyard wedding in Westmoreland! Which really means the world to me- because I live by this very same philosophy. We should all embrace our own “weird”. We should all know that we are perfect just the way we are. And this awesome, laid-back, fun couple feel the same way!
From the first conversation, I knew that these two were my kind of couple. Fun, down-to-earth and real.
Kately and Micah
Now, these two could have had their wedding in Colorado- but they chose to come back to their native New England roots and celebrate with a simple backyard wedding surrounded by the friends and family who mean the world to them! One of the most beautiful parts of their day was the deep-rooted friendships that have been growing since childhood! (And that go back generations!) That always makes my heart happy to see genuine and real friendships that only grow stronger with time.
Casually Elegant Backyard wedding, with heat…
Wow- it was a scorcher! With the heat index nearing 100… and the humidity up there as well- you can imagine how that can make couples unhappy for their wedding day. But not this couple- they were so cool, go with the flow and didn’t allow themselves to get “over-heated” with stress. They were just so amazing and realistic about how a wedding day flows. . . or doesn’t flow. . . Ha! And below are a few (just a few) of the light and airy wedding images we made from their beautifully hot wedding day.
- Wedding Planner: Memorable Events
- Floral Artist: Marielle Floral Arts
- Additional Flowers: Aunt Lauren Hunt
- Dj: Peak Entertainment
- Hair and Makeup Artists: Over the River Day spa
- Minister: Bev Anderson
- Tent/ Event Rentals: Elegant Settings
- Bride’s Dress Shop: Davids Bridal
- Catering: Pig Roast/ Jim Westbrook
- Catering: Sides/ Salads: A Vermont Table.
- Photography: K. Lenox Photography
- Bright and Airy wedding photos
- Incorporate Millennial Pink into your wedding
- Whimsical Summer Wedding at the BVI
- Mount Washington Engagement Session